Research in Prof. Steven Gubser's group focuses on string theory, including both formal aspects, such as $p$-adic AdS/CFT and non-linear sigma models, and applied aspects, such as heavy ion collisions and quantum spin chains.
- Steve Gubser, faculty
- Amos Yarom, faculty visitor
- Matthew Heydeman, incoming post-doc
- Greg Bentsen, incoming post-doc
- Christian Jepsen, graduate student
- Brian Trundy, graduate student
- Ziming Ji, graduate student
- Kim Dawidowski, administrative support
Support for Gubser group research is provided by the Department of Energy under Grant No. DE-FG02-91ER40671, and by the Simons Foundation, Grant 511167 (SSG).
Administrative support for the group is provided by Kim Dawidowski.