Research in Prof. Steven Gubser's group focuses on string theory, including both formal aspects such as $p$-adic AdS/CFT and applied aspects such as uses of holography in heavy ion collisions.
- Steven Gubser, faculty
- Christian Jepsen, graduate student
- Brian Trundy, graduate student
- Ziming Ji, graduate student
- Calvin Chen, undergraduate
- Rocco Amorosso, undergraduate
- Kim Dawidowski, administrative support
Support for Gubser group research is provided by the Department of Energy under Grant No. DE-FG02-91ER40671, and by the Simons Foundation, Grant 511167 (SSG).
Administrative support for the group is provided by Kim Dawidowski.