There are two stockrooms in Jadwin Hall. The General Stockroom, located in A01, contains general electronic components, fittings, and a variety of useful lab supplies and stationery. The Metal Stockroom, located in A19, provides a variety of metals, such as brass, copper, aluminum and steel.
The Physics Department is home to the Stockroom Self-Checkout System!
There are two computer checkout stations located in the general stockroom that will allow you to checkout both general and metal stockroom items quickly and efficiently. Please stop by and see Julio for a demonstration or simply follow the easy as 1, 2, 3 instructions, HERE!
General Stockroom item numbers are on or near each bin/tray/shelf. If you have any difficulty identifying the item number, see Julio. Please do not substitute a part number for an item number.
Metal stockroom numbers are listed in the binder located on the desk in that room which contains all available items.
- When purchasing materials (brass, copper, aluminum, steel, etc.), all pieces should be signed out, regardless of size.
- Please check the cut-off pile of metals first to avoid any unnecessary cuts.
- Scrap – see Julio for approval.
- Once you have made your selection, complete ALL necessary fields in the check-out system.
- See Julio for cutting assistance. If Julio is unavailable, please see Ted Lewis or Geoff Gettelfinger.