The Department of Physics at Princeton University has a two-year post-baccalaureate program. This program is designed to increase the diversity of candidates who aim to enter graduate school, at Princeton or elsewhere, and would benefit from an additional two years of post-baccalaureate research and class work before beginning graduate school. We especially encourage historically underrepresented groups in physics to apply. Students will receive the same support as a first year graduate student. The application deadline is March 1, 2020 . Application details are given below.
- Two year program.
- Advanced undergraduate classes or graduate classes in statistical mechanics, quantum mechanics, electromagnetism, classical mechanics and other advanced topics.
- Participate in independent research with one of the research groups. See the department web sites for information on research activities in the departments:
- Full academic year (10 month) stipend, full tuition waiver, full summer stipend and $2,000 research and travel fund.
In partnership with the American Physical Society
How to Apply:
- Through the graduate school application process http://gradschool.princeton.edu/. Bridge program candidates will be selected from the applicant pool.
- Application fee waiver information is available through the Graduate School. (https://gradschool.princeton.edu/admission/applying-princeton/deadlines-... )
Please include the following additional item with your Graduate School Application: